WiN-Durham Holiday Axe Throwing Social
Join Members of the WiN-Durham Chapter on Thursday, December 15, 2022 for an evening of axe throwing and socializing. Pizza and refreshments will be available after axe throwing is complete. We will be collecting the following for the Bethesda House:
- Gift bag with tissue paper containing:
- a pen
- treats (e.g. small box of chocolates, chocolate bars, mints, etc.)
These gift bags will be given to the Ladies who are staying at Bethesda House on Christmas Day!
If you wish to make a cash donation, please use the Registration link below.
- For those who will be joining us for Axe Throwing, you will have the option to add a cash donation to your registration.
- For those who will be unable to join us, but still wish to make a donation, please use the registration link below and select the “Donation Only” option on the Registration page.
- 5:00pm – Registration/Check-in opens
- 5:20pm – Registration/Check-in closes
- 5:30pm – Axe Throwing starts
- 6:45pm – Axe Throwing finishes and pizza and refreshments will be available in the Party Room
- All participants must wear closed toed shoes to participate
- All participants must be 19+ years of age to participate
- WiN-Durham Members may register with up to 1 Guest
Registration cost: $32 per person
Registration includes: 1.25 hours of axe throwing, pizza and refreshments