#ChooseToChallenge with WiN Canada!
This International Women’s Day, #ChooseToChallenge!
Building knowledge and awareness are priorities for Women in Nuclear Canada. Toppling myths about the nuclear industry with facts and building a stronger and more diverse nuclear industry by supporting women.
This year on International Women’s Day, we #ChooseToChallenge. Challenge ourselves to learn more, to advocate for diversity and inclusion, and to drive change in our industry.
On Saturday, March 13, the Golden Horseshoe West chapter is hosting a virtual panel featuring leaders in our industry. Learn from the triumphs and challenges they’ve experienced along their career journeys.
Register Now and #ChooseToChallenge!
- Kathleen Heppell-Masys, Director General, Directorate of Security and Safeguards, Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission (CNSC)
- Katherine Moshonas Cole, President, XE-100 Canada
- Stephanie Smith, President & CEO, CANDU Owners Group
- Darryl Spector, President, Promation Nuclear
10:30am – 12:00pm
- Welcome and Opening Remarks – Lisa McBride (WiN Canada President) – 10 min
- Panel Discussion – Moderated by Sonia Qureshi (WiN Canada GHW Chapter Chair) – 50 min
- Open Q&A – 30 min