EmPOWERed Women: Taking the Stage | Cohort 1
EmPOWERed Women: Taking the Stage is a program that enables women to view leadership through the lens of communication – supporting them to develop the skills needed to be seen as strong, confident leaders. EmPOWERed Women achieves this by addressing fundamental communication habits that often reduce women’s ability to come across as influential leaders in their organizations. In this program women learn how to communicate effectively, and get their points across without sounding defensive or tentative, so they can be seen and heard as leaders. They discover how to adopt an empowered mindset, script themselves with clarity and intention, unlock the power of their voice, and achieve a confident and authentic presence.
Women In Nuclear Canada is pleased to offer this program in a fully virtual experience. Group sizes are capped at a 12:2 participant to instructor ratio to ensure ample individual feedback and opportunities for social learning. Participants will leave this program with skills they have already had a chance to apply, test, and receive feedback on over the course of the virtual delivery experience.
Please see the BROCHURE for detailed information.
We are offering a morning OR afternoon session of the EmPOWERed Women: Taking the Stage program. Both sessions have the same content; please choose what works best for your schedule.
Cohort 1: Tuesdays 10:30 a.m.- 12:30 p.m. (EST)
- Tuesday May 24 – Session 1 – Embrace Your Leadership Identity
- Tuesday May 31 – Session 2 – Share Your Ideas with Impact
- Tuesday June 7 – Session 3 – Leadership Learning Event: Lessons for a Practical Approach
- Tuesday June 14 – Session 4 – Unlock the Power of Your Voice
- Tuesday June 21 – Session 5 – Leading in Conversation and Conflict
- Tuesday June 28 – Session 6 – Leadership Learning Event: The Full Package
For the afternoon sessions, Cohort 2 can be found here.
- Pre-session virtual videos learning
- 1-year access to the online self learning
- 4 virtual sessions (2 hours each + 2 supplementary learning events for 90 minutes each) facilitated live by an instructor from WiN Canada