WiN Canada Mentorship Program 2022/23
Women in Nuclear Canada is pleased to launch its Mentorship Program! This program will enable Women in Nuclear Canada members to achieve their professional development goals through a mentoring relationship. Members can participate as a mentee, mentor, or both. Mentors may take on more than one mentee if desired. The program will be facilitated through MentorCity, an online mentoring platform that helps you track your progress, manage your mentoring relationship, and even host virtual mentoring meetings.
- Mentor and Mentee registration and building of profiles on online platform – from Monday, October 3, 2022 until Monday, October 24, 2022
- Self-directed matching process and confirmation of mentoring relationships – October 24, 2022 – October 28, 2022
- MentorCity Platform Closes – July 8, 2022 (but we suggest continuing to meet afterwards on your own!).
- Plus, four new virtual networking events (November 3, December 8, March 16, and June 29)
Fee for Program
Includes access to online platform for the duration of the Mentoring Program
- Mentors: FREE
- Mentees*: $150 + HST (Mentees may also participate as a mentor if desired. Only individuals wishing to serve exclusively as a mentor can participate free of charge)
- Students: $50 + HST (maximum 50 students)
Contact us with any questions.
*Mentees are limited to a maximum of one mentor, and mentors can have two mentees. This was determined to improve the quality of the relationship and experiences created.
Thank you to our Mentorship Program Sponsor Cameco!